Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I am trying to use the copy feature but I get a message that

Customer Question

I am trying to use the copy feature but I get a message that says the paper source setting is invalid. How can I get it to copy?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You need to change the Paper Source settings. It has an invalid value in it... either because it is a size of paper that this printer does not support, or perhaps a size of paper that is not sensed by the printer as present.These are the valid paper sizes for this printer: Letter4 X 6 inches5 X 7 inches8 X 10 inches Do you need help finding the Paper Source setting? if so, let me know whether you have a Windows PC, or an Apple computer, that you are printing from. And I will instruct you further. Thanks.