Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years of Experience in Computers and Electronics. Office Equipment Expert.
23511658

We have brother model 8910DW all in ones and and are connected

Customer Question

We have brother model 8910DW all in ones and and are connected via Citrix to the network. The tech people are saying that they can't find a twain driver for the Server running Windows Server 2012R2. Does such a driver exist, and where can I get it?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
You can download the driver from the following page. Just select Server 2012R2 from the page and then continue to the download.
http://bitli.es/DbGlVU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael, that driver is the printer driver only. The question was I was looking for a "twain driver" for the scanner.
To do this, it would have to be locally connected to the system - if it is, you can go to the download of the scanner driver for Windows 8 and download it there. Note that it will only be useful for scanning locally on the server, however.