Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.

I have just received a remanufactured okidata 184t. I

Customer Question

I have just received a remanufactured okidata 184t. I installed the serial card to hook up to my system. This is just replacing my other 184t that quit working. I need to change the page length to accept the checks we print. This is the only function of this printer. I have the control circuit board switches set to the 8 1/2 form length but the printer still is set for 11" forms. Any help?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The answer to your question depends upon what sort of computer you have. Please tell me whether it is a Windows PC, or an Apple computer. Thanks.

(You probably need to set the driver settings on the computer to that form length, is certainly the first thing to recommend. Whether your computer, that you print the checks from, matters only in that instructions on how to access the driver settings on the computer, differ from Apple to Windows computers.)