Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years of Experience in Computers and Electronics. Office Equipment Expert.
23511658

I have a konica minolta printer magicolor 5430 DL. It is

Customer Question

i have a konica minolta printer magicolor 5430 DL. It is telling me that the waste bottle is full. I don't know where it is located or how to empty it
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

The waste bottle can easily be emptied. Just take the cartridge out. Go somewhere that you can dispose of the toner (make sure it's not windy !) then turn it to the 'locked' position. This opens the port, then just shake the thing back and forth for a few minutes. You can feel getting lighter. Then turn back to unlocked. Use a vacuum to remove toner from outside of cover, then a soft cloth or wipes to get it clean. Then put it back in.

Here is a link with pictures on how to access the Waste Bottle.

https://www.laserquipt.com/support/idx/0/119/article/Replacing-the-Transfer-Belt-.html

Let me know if there is anything else I could do for you.

Thank you