ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer

My printer (samsung c460fw xpress) just started displaying a

Customer Question

Hi Pearl.
JA: What do you want help with?
Customer: MY name is***** printer (samsung c460fw xpress) just started displaying a transfer belt error. I've done the reboot three times. It prints out one page fine, but then displays the same error again.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Office Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Office Equipment Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I printed the supplies information and the transfer unit info says that it has 89% life remaining, It's fairly new. I have had it less than a year.
JA: Our top Office Equipment Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Office Equipment Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Office Equipment Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,

This error occurs when the transfer belt is old and worn.

The transfer belt will need to be replaced with a new one.

If you have experience in servicing these machines you can carry it out yourself, otherwise you will need to call for service.

Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?