Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

Have a KM hub 552/ service code C-2553. unable to get

Customer Question

have a KM Biz hub 552/ service code C-2553. unable to get service as soon as we need...is there something we can do?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We were getting lines on everything. No so much from the bypass but from the drawer.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: none that I can recall
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Did you (or any repairman for that matter) set the toner/developer ratio differently than usual?

If so, changing that back to something more normal or its former value, could help.

Were you using remanufactured or refilled or chip-changed toner cartridge or cartridges?

If so, that can contribute to this error also.

The cartridge (if it is the cartridge) that is most likely to be at fault is the Magenta.

Clean the TCR Sensor window on the underside of the Imaging Unit, if dirty.

Reinstall the imaging unit. (from one web page... I think what it means is, Re-Seat Imaging Unit.)