Martin, System Administrator
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Can a Ricoh c2050 be hooked up wirelessly

Customer Question

Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

According to the manual, which can be downloaded here, you can set it up wirelessly:

http://media.ricoh.com.au/products/brochures/Colour+MFDs/aficio-mp-c2050.pdf

There aren't clear instructions on how to set it up but this page will give you a good idea of what settings you need to change:

http://support.ricoh.com/bb_v1oi/pub_e/oi_view/0001036/0001036198/view/netsys/unv/0038.htm

Whenever you're setting up wireless on a printer, it needs the name of the SSID (network name) and to be able to obtain an IP address from the DHCP server. You may need a technician to come and set it up for you if you're not familiar with those terms.

Please reply using the box below next to the send button.

Regards,

Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,