Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years of Experience in Computers and Electronics. Office Equipment Expert.
23511658

Pc6-re copier starts to power up but powers down in approx

Customer Question

pc6-re copier starts to power up but powers down in approx 20 seconds. will not power back up untill it sits approx 20 minutes
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

My first suggestion is to leave it unplugged from power for at least a couple of hours - that will give the electronics time to completely dissapate. Then plug it in and try again. Are there any errors displayed?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
done that. unpluged overnight. pluged back up , power comes back on like its going to start but powers down in approx 20 to 30 seconds. whats next?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
errors displayed briefly until power shuts down is EO 00 Display is blank after that since something in the machine shuts the power off to some part of the machine. There is 120 vac at the plug to the machine so its not the receptable. I tryed another receptable to be shure there is power to the machine. I have an operators manual but not a service manual. Cannot find a service manual on line. do you have a source?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i gave you two responses 3,8,16 but have not recieved an answer yet. any problems?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
this is my third attempt to contact you. Are you a real person?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
got your email to rate your service but i have not recieved any replys to the three follow up responses i sent you. Whats wrong?

I've tried to find a service manual for you, but because of the age of the device, it's not available electronically.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
do you have any other sugestions?