Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have a konica c6500, I did a PM and can get it going I get

Customer Question

I have a konica c6500 , I did a PM and can get it going I get a 2125 error code clean sensors and change solenoid, need help
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a c6500 Konica Minolta have a error code 4521 have done a pm and change solenoid and spring checked belt too
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When a 'clean sensors' notice comes up, it's a general notification that the printer's self-detection routines have found it likely that the printer is dirty inside.

It is usual, with all laser printer problems, to Open, Inspect, Clean (carefully), Close Up, and Try Again.

Open: Unplug the machine for safety. Get access to the internal workings, esp. those of the problem area. Remove cartridge(s) if necessary.

Inspect: look for anything wrong or odd in the problem area. Spilled toner? bent or broken parts? stuck sensor switch? tabs or tape not removed from toner cartridge(s)?

Clean (carefully): Take a dry white or light colored high-quality lint-free rag cloth, and wipe firmly all possible plastic or especially metal surfaces that could have toner/paper dust/fluff/anything on them. Carefully, to avoid touching, spraying, moistening, abrading, or exposing to direct light for longer than 1 minute out of 15 or more, the shiny, usually blue-green (but sometimes red-purple) photosensitive 'drum' or roller, which is easily damaged.

Close up: put everything back in, close covers, etc.

Try again: plug in, turn on.

- Let me know what you observe or find out. There may be more to do for the problem.