Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years of Experience in Computers and Electronics. Office Equipment Expert.
23511658

I have a officejetpro8600. I have a paper jam and can't pull

Customer Question

I have a officejetpro8600. I have a paper jam and can't pull it out w/o opening the paper feed. Can't figure out how to open it past just opening to get to feed.
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel my request!!!! I fixed the problem
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

What you have to do to access the entire paper path is turn the printer around and access it from the back. On the back, near the bottom, sqeezxe the tabs on either side of the panel or duplexer assembly to remove it. I am attaching a picture for your reference. Once you have that open, you should be able to remove the paper, but if you still have a problem, just let me know and I will help you until you have it resolved.