Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

What means the crum in toner
, in my dc550 the error

Customer Question

what means the crum in toner
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: in my dc550 the error code 093-329 appering pl. help me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my xerox dc550 - i cant connect it with my pc for scanning purpose.how i connect in - scan to pc opption
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is your Xerox connected to the computer with a USB cable? or is it networked?

In outline, you need to determine the exact operating system (Windows or MAC OS X version) on your computer, then you need to get the right driver for this model of Xerox and that operating system, installed onto your computer. Make sure it can work with a printer driver by allowing communication with the IP Address of the Xerox (*if* it is networked) through your computer's firewall settings.

That should do it - but give me information on the above-mentioned crucial points, and I will instruct you in the specifics.

(Note: the driver you really need is the Scanner Driver. But installing a printer driver first, even if you aren't going to use it, makes sure the process and hardware in general is connected and basically working.)