Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have had window 10 put on every time there is a up date

Customer Question

i have had window 10 put on every time there is a up date the corsre plays u and im unableto get in to programes the spelling here mite not be dright as the curser keps movining and whont let me d a lot
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Where Windows is concerned, doing all your Windows Updates at once is a good idea.

If your Windows PC is under-powered, or ill-supplied with RAM memory particularly, the PC may lag, or even 'lock up' briefly but frequently, when Windows Updates are running. So to judge whether this is the cause, please tell me your PC's RAM amount, both the 'usable' and the 'total RAM', from your

Control Panel - System and Security - System

window. Also please mention the CPU Speed in MHz.

I will let you know what that indicates, and if necessary what to do about it. Thanks.