Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Owner of IT consulting/services company.
59725966

Black toner on Phaser 6280 is very light; also splotchy.

Customer Question

black toner on Phaser 6280 is very light; also splotchy. Other colors seem fine.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Office Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Toner is fine and authentic Xerox. If I print a solid yellow box, no problem. Same for the other colors. But if I try that with black, it's very faded and all over the page. More recently the black print is just plain old faded.
JA: Is there anything else the Office Equipment Technician should be aware of?
Customer: don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Office Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Accidental post, please disregard.