Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

My Ricoh CL3500N is suddenly leaving horizontal stripes on

Customer Question

My Ricoh CL3500N is suddenly leaving horizontal stripes on my prints? What should I do?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Run a few pages off. Perhaps it will simply clear out the (probably) leaked-toner-caused stripes.

Was the printer left open at any time, from just before it was disused, through its period of disuse, or just recently?

If the above treatment doesn't work, a cleaning procedure I will give you would be appropriate. Let me know how it goes, and how far apart the stripes are, along the page, and I will advise you further as appropriate. (A scanned-in picture of the print defect, attached with your reply, would help with the process.)