Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years of Experience in Computers and Electronics. Office Equipment Expert.
23511658

Samsung lazer pointer quit work.

Customer Question

Samsung lazer pointer quit work.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello. Samsung remote. 55" curved screen. The pointer on the remote quit showing up. Also the other functions on the remote are announced (woman's voice) Hope this helps. Thanks, Jerry

Jerry, have you already tried replacing the batteries in the remote? That is the first thing I would suggest trying.

Do you have the exact model number of the remote/pointer?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
put in fresh batteries.
Model number ,ect. of Samsung remote. RF TYPE # ***** Model Name: RMCTPJ1AP2 Model Code: BN5901220J
FCC ID: A3LRMCTPJ

Thank you for the additional information. You can reset and re-pair the remote by following the instructions on the page at the following url:

http://bitli.es/O3KJAh