Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

We have a Panasonic Panaboard UB5335 and the printer will

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic Panaboard UB5335 and the printer will not work. The light for the film indicator is on and we just replaced the film yesterday. Any ideas?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There may be dirt, or even rubbed-off ink from the printer film, on an optical sensor that relates to the printer film and is located in its area inside the printer. So... if it doesn't waste the film... remove the film carefully so that it might be re-used, set it aside, and clean (with the power Off, and unplugged, and using a clean, dry, lint-free rag cloth) inside the printer where the film is located. Then replace the film carefully, close up, see if it now works when plugged in and turned On.