Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have a Ricoh MP305SPH thas is creating black streaks from

Customer Question

I have a Ricoh MP305SPH thas is creating black streaks from the back side of the printer about 3/8" in to 1 1/2" inch in - We have wiped the rollers located on the bypass tray door and this seems to fix it for about 50-100 copies then the lines come back. Could you please assist in letter me know what parts we need to order to correct this problem.
Thank you
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please cancel my request - I have figured out my problem on my own. Thank You!
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I feel that your question deserves an answer, though you have evidently found a solution for yourself.

If the streaks are black, and go away for awhile with cleaning, then come back gradually, you probably have a leaking black toner cartridge.

But as I said, you have evidently found the solution. Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com - you will be welcome to return another time to ask another question, in any category.