Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

My Epson WF 2530 will not scan with my new Acer computer. It

Customer Question

My Epson WF 2530 will not scan with my new Acer computer. It just keeps scanning the same page, again and again. Then when it comes up on desktop, the top page 2 inches cuts off seeing what was scanned. The document scanned is too large and I cannot see the top of the scanned page. How to fix? This did not happen with my old computer.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest that your new computer probably needs to have the driver for your Epson WorkForce installed properly, before scanning will work properly. Since the scanner recently, previously, worked just fine (using the previous computer) there is not likely to be a hardware error, so it is likely that the problem will be set to rights by this method.

Let me know what the Windows version on your new Acer computer is, so that I can give you exact instructions on what to do, that will have maximum likelihood of success in solving the problem. Thanks.