ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Its a paper jam in Xerox CM205FW
, Sure. Its similar to

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, Hi, its a paper jam in Xerox CM205FW
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure. Its similar to one youve answered before. Its saying '077-900 Printer Open Rear Cover Remove Paper.; There was a paper really stuck tight into the fuser area. I removed it from the front bit by bit but the message wont go away.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure, thats fine.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I dont get any response when I push any of the buttons on the control panel. I cant see any paper in there at all. Not sure how to pull the back apart to really get in there and look for a scrap.
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

there may be a fragment of paper stuck in the machine.

It won't be easy to pull the machine apart to clear the blockage, so try pushing a piece of stiff card through the machine instead to help clear it.

Pete.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Pete, I have done that but the error still shows. Even if I turn it off and back on. None of the buttons are responsive. Steve

Ok, I will see if the other experts have any idea on this one...