Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

Help! All of a sudden my Control Center 3 is failing to load

Customer Question

Help! All of a sudden my Control Center 3 is failing to load the Flash video that supports my custom scanner settings for my MFC 6490CW all-in-one.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me what Windows version (or if Apple what MAC OS X version) is on your computer.

I think that not the drivers, but rather Control Center 3, may need uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling.

But also the question is: Can you web browser still load and run, for instance, a YouTube video?

With your Windows (or MAC OS X) version information, I should be able to give you exact instructions that will cure the problem.