Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Can I use a Canoscan N650U color image scanner with Windows

Customer Question

can I use a Canoscan N650U color image scanner with Windows 10 - Are update software drivers etc available?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Unfortunately it is not compatible with windows 10. The highest it is compatible with was windows 7 but some people got it working on 8 using the 7 driver. Unfortunately that will not work with windows 10 as it uses a completely different architecture than both 7 and 8. If you would like me to I can help you find a model that will work with windows 10. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.