Viet - Office Tech
Viet - Office Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot office devices.
30037186

I have a Canon MX926 and have some important documents to be

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Canon MX926 and have some important documents to be scanned and saved to my documents
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't know how to scan them
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Office Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. You can open the IJ Scan Utility program from the computer in order to scan. You can search for the program IJ Scan Utility on the computer

- For Windows computer, it's in Start -> All programs - > Canon Utilities

- For Mac computer: it's in Finder -> Applications -> Canon Utilities

- Here are the tutorials for scanning:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/M/MX920%20series/1.1/EN/SU/Top.html

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/MX920%20series/EN/CNT/CNT_scan.html

Note: If you do not see the IJ Scan Utility program on the computer, then you can download and install the MX920 series Scanner Driver (or MP Driver) at the website below:

http://search-au.canon.com.au/canon__au_en__au_en/search.x?q=&ie=utf8&cat=0&ct=Support&pagemax=10&imgsize=1&pdf=ok&zoom=1&hf=category%09zubaken&cf=model_sm%3APIXMA+MX926&modelName=PIXMA+MX926&ref=search-au.canon.com.au&pid=uCePgeEjFhs80Ct7qSrylA..&qid=Cl4u-TPUA_QZnRKPjLVDrxC7j2s5IqGL&d=DOWNLOADS

If there is issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If you still need help with the scanning issue, or with anything else, please reply at the box below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,