Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

My 922 will not send faxes although it is hooked up to a

Customer Question

my 922 will not send faxes although it is hooked up to a working phone line
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not connect to your service, I was contacting Canon Customer Service and somehow your service hijacked the call. i did not intend to pay any fee to your service (whatever it is and if there is a fee) and i will object to any dcharge which does appear on any credit card.
Thank you
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

(I wish to comment, JustAnswer.com does not 'hijack' anyone. Such a complaint is unprecedented in my seven years of working with this website. We will of course respect your rights in every possible way.)

If your phone line is a digital line, faxes may not get sent. Many digital phone services do not support faxing. (Examples of digital phone services are MagicJack, Vonage, UVerse, Comcast phone, etc.)

Let me know more about your phone line service, the devices that are hooked up to it, and what exactly the model 922 is doing, and I will advise you further as appropriate.