littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Customer Service
Experience:  Printers and copiers, fax machine expert
63817454

I have 700i with finisher/bookletmaker. there are faults

Customer Question

Customer: I have 700i with finisher/bookletmaker. there are faults under current messages that I cannot clear. How do i log on and do this?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just paid off my xerox lease and this is the first issue that has come up. The printer will print, but anytime i try to do a job that requires the finisher/bookletmaker, it locks up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Does it make a clunk like it's trying to work, but something is binding?