Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have an minolta di350 copier that prints so light i can't

Customer Question

i have an minolta di350 copier that prints so light i can't read text.toner full.what could be problem
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Minota di350?

Also does it get a lot of use?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
manufactured july 2004,about 1000 total copies a year since 2009
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for that information.

This is a failing print head. Its pretty easy to replace and I will help you with that. It comes with easy to understand instructions as well.

You can order one from Best Buy or Sears, or Staples even.

I will stick with you until this is complete,

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

There is no cost to rate ;-)

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael

Once you rate, I will see that, and put your question in my priority list so when you reply I will get that and continue even though the site shows that it will close the question. It doesn't actually stop out communications until we are through and the job is complete;-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
micheal im not sure if you can continue to help me but it is a 3510 not a 350. i left the 1 out
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks, ***** ***** i knew which one you meant. i have been servicing Minolta cameras for over 30 years.

And the advice given by me applies to your model.

Please rate kindly so we can continue also it is the only way I am compensated for my time and expertise with you;-

Have a great day.

Tech Michael