Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I am getting an error 117-311 Xerox Phaser 6180 Can you

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Good Evening I am getting an error 117-311 for my Xerox Phaser 6180 Can you please help me on this
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am just getting an error like 117-311 System Please restart ur system, if it coming again, contact xerox support
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Office Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok, The payment shuld be before the answer or after Because please make me understand ur proceedure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
XEROX Phaser 6180MFP Error 117-311 System
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Xerox machine?

And when does it seem to give this error message is it right in the beginning start up?

Or more while in use?

Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?

Thank you

Tech Michael