Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I want to set up my 5520 to fax

Customer Question

I want to set up my 5520 to fax
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Benimur replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the brand and complete model number of the device "...5520 to fax..."

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question was complete, with all the info listed about my printer, this was not my question here, and I have been charged twice in my bank account. ( My printer is a HP Photosmart 5520.) Now I find I dont even have a complete account because I have not set a password. In trying to set a password, now 5 have been rejected. So now my question is, what is gong on here?! I went to chat and can't even do that live. If you can advise me, please do. I dont give a rats ass about my question anymore, now I am worried about my bank account!!
Expert:  Benimur replied 1 year ago.

For payment, billing and account concerns, please contact Customer Support. Click HERE.