Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

Ricoh aficio mp 4002

Customer Question

ricoh aficio mp 4002
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise you to run Windows Update, and apply the updates that apply to MS Outlook or MS Office particularly.

Then restart.

Check whether you have a Windows 10 driver - or just recall whether you installed a new driver for the printer for or just after the Win 10 upgrade ? if you did not, using the wrong driver could possibly explain the problem.

Also, go into any email in MS Outlook, then click on Office button, and choose Print; in the print dialog, go to Define Styles.

Select the Memo style, then click on Reset.

Approve the choice with 'OK', and exit from the Print dialog, and see whether that helps, also.