Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have suddenly developed a problem trying to scan

Customer Question

Hi I have suddenly developed a problem trying to scan documents. The window directs me to select the scan type then I press computer then it redirects me to the connect computer? I keep going around in circles. I never had this problem before. Please help
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
USB

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I just got notice that I would be charged $29 because I liked your answer . I didn't get an answer and now do I want to pay $45 more. What was the first answer?

You are charged the moment I respond to your question; that doesn't mean we are done. It only means that I responded. All charges are refundable, if you are not satisfied in the end. The remote option costs more because it will take more of my time. We don't have to do the remote, if you do not want to.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I thought the deposit was to begin and then after I got an answer and I was satisfied the remaining $29 would be charged. I am not satisfied with this situation and I do not want to continue and would like the entire amount refunded to my account.
Thank you
XXXXXXX

Thank you. I will send this up for a refund. If you wish to continue, you can always come back here.