Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have a brother HL-L2340DW. I had replaced the toner a few

Customer Question

I have a brother HL-L2340DW. I had replaced the toner a few months ago. States - Low on toner. Cleaned the machine and put in a new toner. The massage is the same. What now.
Peter **************
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How old is the machine? When was the last time you replaced the drum? Are you using genuine Brother toner? How did you clean the machine?