Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

Oce cw 650 error code 450012

Customer Question

Oce cw 650 error code 450012
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It might need a new fuse which is located where the hot wires are when the paper feeds through or it might need a circuit an Ormon G3NE-220 TL-US load 20A 240VAC 50/60hz input 24 VDC. need diagram for location of fuse and circuit
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The Omron G3NE220TLUS would appear to be a relay, like this one though not exactly like it in ratings (so this is a guide of what component to look for, but not a replacement for it:)

http://www.onlinecomponents.com/images/parts/LargeImages/42344050.jpg

As for where a fuse would be located - that should be easy to find. Fuses generally are cylindrical, have a metal cap on either end and a glass envelope around them permitting you to look inside at the 'wire' or conductor making up the fuse, and seeing whether it is blown or not (when blown, metal often vaporizes, staining the inside of the glass envelope or rendering it opaque.)

I confess I do not have a diagram for those locations. But one might be obtained from a service manual for the OCE 650, if you were willing to consider getting one (it might cost a little money, it might not.) Would you like me to search for a source for a service manual (which always contains diagrams and part #s, though it may possibly not show individual component locations) ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need service manual
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

With regrets, I have to report that I can find no source for either a

service manual

repair manual

nor

schematic

for the OCE ColorWave 650. It seems having to hunt for the right components by eye, as I directed you in my first answer, may have to be done.

If you would like a chance at a second opinion, in case another Expert might (doubtfully) have the information you need in a form I have not already stated, I am willing to Opt Out and open the case to others. (Which does not involve extra charges to you, nor does it cut off communication with me - I can still see and respond to further postings.)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you source for service manual ?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I have found no source for a service manual for OCE 650, and have found none, and I have none.