ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a ricoh aficio 1022 and all of a sudden, it does not

Customer Question

I have a ricoh aficio 1022 and all of a sudden, it does not show the paper size of 8 1/2 by 11. I pressed the pound key and tried to select this size but that did not work.
Even when I load paper in the bypass tray, it kicks out 8.5 by 15 in the far right tray and the machine jams.
What can I do?
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is the number but I have to leave soon so if you first send me an email response, and then call me at 7 p.m. Eastern time , that would be fine.
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 1 year ago.

Does this happen only when copying, printing or both?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an old copier and does not have a print function. Frankly, I found no info on the ricoh website about it. Do you have any personal knowledge of this copier?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? I need to take care of some other things tonight. I realize this is an old machine and was hoping someone who knew the machine would reply.Let me know either way. I looked at the manual that came with the machine and nothing I saw, worked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should not have to pay for this service.You did not answer my question or provide a solution.I had an old copier that I was hoping I could get someone familiar with Ricoh to at least give me some idea as to how I could get the 8 and 1/2 by 11 icon to show up on the display.I do not want to give an unfavorable rating. If you are not familiar with solving the problem, I am okay with that.Thank you.