Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

Scanner of PIXMA MP280 does not work under Windows 10. I

Customer Question

Scanner of PIXMA MP280 does not work under Windows 10. I have done a reinstall from the original CD-ROM but has made no difference. What is the next step please ?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Please do not shoot the messenger but as of yet this model does not work with windows 10. Your only solution is to revert back to the previous version of windows or wait until an update has been released that allows the compatibility. There is no ETA on this at the moment.

If you wish to revert and its within a month, you can do it by opening the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”

You should see a “Go back to Windows 7” or “Go back to Windows 8.1” option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.

This will allow the scanner to work and is currently the only option sorry.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already answered by another tech service provider, and we have already reverted back to Windows 7. Earlier I asked by email that you not proceed with this request, as it had been answered.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I only see the question here, no emails or anything, so I am sorry if you asked not to proceed but it was not specified here in the question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK , but as I had already requested not to proceed, I don't now really expect any charge from your company. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, again I see nothing of that here else I would not have spent the time doing the answer.

But of course if you wish for a refund you can get one here

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund