Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years of Experience in Computers and Electronics. Office Equipment Expert.
23511658

How do I ring a sale with taxes add? I've already programmed

Customer Question

how do I ring a sale with taxes add? I've already programmed the department for the current tax rate of my city but, no matter how I input the sale, taxes are not added!
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

You have not mentioned what registry you have that you are programming, but there are sometimes other settings for example a minimum taxable amount, or taxable and nontaxable departments. So you have to make sure that all these are set up correctly in order to calculate and charge taxes on the right items. If you could please provide me with the model number of your register, I can give you more specific information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My register is the se-s800 model. The 2 departments that I use are set up with the minimum and maximum unit price, and the tax status.

Please go to the department settings, and then check taxable status. Make sure it is set to 1&2.

The taxable status of the PLU must also be taxable.