Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I presently have a Brother Printer MFC- 7860DW. I have

Customer Question

I presently have a Brother Printer MFC- 7860DW. I have replced the toner many times
but this time I've had a problem...I always used Brother Toners, usually
TN450...I obtained a different toner Revolution TTN450,I placed as always in my printer
but my printer rejected it. the message reads "Cover is open, Close the Front Cover.
Then repeats No Toner- or Replace toner cartridge, Could you advise This Revelution
toner was expensive also...
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. When you changed the toner did you change the drum as well?