Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My xerox phaser 7760 printer is stuck warming up. Brand new

Customer Question

My xerox phaser 7760 printer is stuck warming up.
Brand new fuser installed. Brand new imaging unit installed.
Still no go. Had a technician out before replacing fuser, he said it had to be the fuser but I am still warming up. What else could it be?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The imaging unit would not have caused something like this though the fuser normally will. Since that has already been replaced the problem is normally either the thermistor or the halogen lamp. You would need a technician to replace either. It sounds like you have a low or open heat error since it never warms up fully or gets to hot, see this page for an explanation of what can cause this from the service manual: Click Here If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Xerox.