Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a MX 452 printer/fax/scanner. At&t changed our phone

Customer Question

I have a MX 452 printer/fax/scanner. At&t changed our phone system over to U Verse a week ago. Everything now is wireless. I've had a client who sent me a fax 2 weeks ago I never received. I dialed the fax number(###) ###-####and the sounds coming forth is a fax. However, it doesn't print anything. I cannot type a letter on the computer and expect it to print for me. The screen on the computer pops up saying "printer is off line??) I've checked the connections a number of times . At&t ask me to ask you if your printer is compatible with voice over IP? I don't know what they are talking about. Please respond. Thanks.
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I gave you a phone number(###) ###-####
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

hi Isee you have requested a pone tech support call.

Here is the offer, if you accept it and you are in the US I can call you promptly.

We will see if we can solve this issue for you;-

Thank you

Tech Michael