Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

How do I increase the number of pages to scan on a xerox

Customer Question

how do I increase the number of pages to scan on a xerox photocopier 5875> the message I get is failed job status failed because device job size or fragments limit exceeded.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suspect that your Xerox is running into storage memory limits. If there are stored scans or stored documents in its memory, you may need to delete some.

As to the error messages you have cited: aside from reducing the job size, it is also recommended that you try a software reset (either from the panel controls, after login as Administrator, or else from the Remote Control Panel from Internet Services.) For instructions on how to do so, please let me know which method you would like to try.