Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I am trying to print a fax activity report last 200 faxes.

Customer Question

I am trying to print a fax activity report for the last 200 faxes. However, when I print the report, only a few are listed.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
When a Fax Activity Report (esp. from a Brother-made faxing-capable machine) is printed, all entries up to that time, in the fax log or transaction log for faxing, are erased. So if you (or anyone else) made a Fax Activity Report printout several days ago, that would explain the situation.
When some settings are active on the Brother machine, also, automatic printouts are made, at a given interval, and the fax log is likewise erased after that is done.
I'm sorry to have to say it, but, the transaction log may have been cleared, by one of those methods.
If there's anything else I can advise you about, RE this matter, let me know.