Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Several years of work experience.
30759776

With the Canoscan 9000F I want to save a four-page document

Customer Question

With the Canoscan 9000F I want to save a four-page document as one PDF file. How do I do that?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.You can save multiple pages as a PDF by using the Canon MP Navigator EX application. The Canon MP Navigator EX application can be found on the installation cd that came with the printer. If you did not install it when you first setup the printer, you can download the application from the link that I will provide below. After downloading and installing the Canon MP Navigator EX application, you can then use it to make scans. After you finish scanning, it will ask you if you wish to save it as a PDF.The application is found at the following page: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/scanners/canoscan_series/canoscan_9000f#DriversAndSoftwareOn the above-linked page, click choose your Version of Windows or Mac OS in the "Operating System" pull down menu, click the Software heading, click the link for the Canon MP Navigator Application, and download it. After it is downloaded it, simply run the file and install it. After the installation is complete, open the Canon MP Navigator Application just as you do any other application and start scanning.I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason