Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Have a c6500 that wont print says warming up then times out

Customer Question

have a c6500 that wont print says warming up then times out have used this machine for 6 years any idea
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.Was your printer new 6 years ago?Were there any storms in your area or power outages just prior to this problem?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes the machine was new and no the power did not go out right before it did this the last sheet off the toner did not stick we replaced the heat lamps upper and lower but both appeared fine.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that. This is either going to be a logic problem within the units main board. That would require an IC to be replaced.Or a sensor for the harming function.If you have electronics experience and the tools you could check all this, but if not you will need to have this diagnosed by a printer repair shop.It requires specialized test equipment to perform the diagnostics.If you do have all this, please let me know and I will see if a schematic and other info is available. If not let me know that as well.Please rate my service kindly I will still be here with you and there is no cost to rate.Thank youTech Michael