JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

I have a canon PC 920. It will not cycle paper to make a print

Customer Question

I have a canon PC 920. It will not cycle paper to make a print and flashes and error code: E2-61? Can you tell me what is wrong and what the error code is?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 1 year ago.
Hello and good evening to you.There are 2 possible reasons why you are getting the E2-61 error on your Canon PC920:Cause 1: The frequency of the power supply is faultyCause 2: The composite power supply PCB is faultyDescription: The interval between zero-cross signals is in excess of the allowed intervalIn either case, you will not be able to solve the problem on your own. A certified Canon technician will have to rectify the issue.Click here to see a list of Canon Factory Service locations so that you can see which one is nearest to you.You can also arrange the repair online from that same page.