Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

Am facing a big challenge with my brand new e-studio2006multifuncti

Customer Question

hi am facing a big challenge with my brand new e-studio2006multifunction copier on easysetup its giving me this option A4 /LT in the drawer press ok the next step its giving me a message of adjustment error and can cross over from this stage.please help me
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Printer or Wifi Setup. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The choice of A4 vs. LT means larger paper vs. smaller (normal, or 'Letter' size).
Do you choose one or the other, before you press OK?
If so, make sure the paper in the tray is that size.
If the problem isn't as simple as that, e.g. selecting LT, loading with Letter size paper, pressing OK... then it may be that your printer has a problem with tray sensors that detect the size of the paper, or similarly. (Does the printer's mechanism make a 'hunting' or 'seeking' sound, of parts moving? when you press OK, and then get the error? or is the error instant and not accompanied by the sound of moving parts in the machine?)