Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years of Experience in Computers and Electronics. Office Equipment Expert.
23511658

Im having issues iwth my fujitsu scansnap s1500

Customer Question

hi im having issues with my fujitsu scansnap s1500. I'm getting the error message 0x0048004 and an orange blinking light.

Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. I am familiar with the S 1500 product and there are some peculiarities about it. However you haven't given me the operating system you're on yet so the information I can give you up front is somewhat limited. Also the only thing I know from your question is that you're having issues with the but I don't know what the issues are. Most common leave the issue people have with the scan snap 1500 is not having the software installed on their computer. The scan snap line is an interesting set of scanners as they don't all use standard tween drivers. You must use them in conjunction with the Fujitsu software. But if you could please respond back to me with what exactly the issues are in specifics and what exactly you've already done to try to troubleshoot it, I think we can pinpoint the problem more easily that way for you. Mike