Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have a swollen vagina and about 3 weeks ago i had big

Customer Question

i have a swollen vagina and about 3 weeks ago i had big blood and pus filled blisters in and on my vagina. Now i have reddish brown spots on the lower part of my abdomen, thighs and butt. what could this be
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: i have not had any injuries. i noticed the swollen vagina in december. one side of my vagina is way bigger than the other side. it now no longer burns. but when i first noticed this swelling it would hurt when i wiped myself after urinating. Then my menstrual period came down. After my menstrual period I still noticed the swelling in the vagina but it doesn't hurt anymore. I also don't notice the big bloody boils. Now I have reddish brown skin lesions that are popping up on my stomach, thighs and butt
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no. In july i was checked for multiple stds. I tested negative for all of them. I don't think that I was tested for herpes but i also have never had sex before. the reason why the doctor tested me for the stds is because although i'm still a virgin, i was living in a house with a person that has hiv and hepatitus c. the person was vindictive and used her personal comb to comb my hair and she may have also spit in my food..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 month ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

It is not likely genital herpes since you never had sexual intercourse. This can be a bacterial infection common without sexual activities. Bacterial cellulitis and abscess quite possible. Another possibility can be an autoimmune disorder like Behcet's disease. Autoimmune disorder refers to the fact the immune system attacks the vaginal tissue for unknown reason. This can be confirmed by a tissue biopsy from the blisters. A dermatologist should be consulted with.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/