Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
41363181

I snorted a gram of cocaine on Dec 25 and my urine was

Customer Question

I snorted a gram of cocaine on Dec 25 and my urine was collected and sent to a lab on Jan 3, 2017. Approximately 8.5 days later. Will Benzoylecgonine be detected? Very nervous
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I use cocaine 6 or 7 times a year. Not a heavy user. I have cancer and have gone thru Chemo on Sept 9 2016. I drink coffee about 5 times a week. I do walk a lot and eat and have regular Bowle movements
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need an answer from a doctor in knowledge of narcotics not an OBG-YN. Sorry. Do I start all over and call my credit card company to take off the charge to a OBG YN? Thank you, Dave
Expert:  Dr David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David

Benzoylecgonine is detected for up to 5 days after cocaine use

you can see here

http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-info/drug-book/cocaine-metabolite.html

so after 8.5 days, it is no longer detected and your urine will be negative

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area.

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com