khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
20084961

I had A transvaginal ultrasound on Tuesday and o haven't

Customer Question

I had A transvaginal ultrasound on Tuesday and o haven't heard back. I have been bleeding for 13 days now. Very heavy and clotty and painful
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I am 32, never been pregnant.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Pain for 13 days I grabbbed a picture of the ultrasound screen when she left the room.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want to know what my ultrasound shows. It's full of color
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Planned parenthood ordered the ultrasound but told me yesterday that it can't be read until the 11th (next wed). Im still bleeding and in a lot of pain
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.

You bet you have a lot of blood in the uterus. The uterus has adenomyosis which is endometriosis in the muscle layer of the uterus. There is something close to the cervix. It could be a right ovarian cyst (possibly endometriosis).