Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I haven't received my period although I cant remember my

Customer Question

hello I haven't received my period although I cant remember my last cycle I had stop keeping up with it since I had been on the depo shot but I been off it for 7 months I received the period early December or late nov.
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: i took a pregnancy test o the 3rd it was positive later that day i went to my obgyn had a blood test done it was neg.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: im high risk that's why im concerned this would be my 6th pregnancy, but i only have two kids im o- i have all the symptoms and no period yet if my last cycle was the 5th
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

First of all you need to check again by home pregnancy test as it can be false positive and if it becomes positive again then you can get a blood test and an ultrasound after a week time for confirmation.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.