Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified MD
28323552

I want to be examined to know my condition if im healthy or

Customer Question

I want to be examined to know my condition if im healthy or not,but the thing is I don't know what kind of exams I need to tell the doctor im going to talk to. And its gonna be my first time if ever.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

So I presume you have never been to any doctor?

Never had any blood tests?

Do you have any symptoms or any medical problems?

Are you on any medications for anything?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't know the first thing to tell the person...cuz obviously I want to know all about my health
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

All you need to say to the doctor that you need a general health check up and that is all. The doctor will understand.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
well I did went to a doctor before and had blood test and stuff but i was like 10 or 11 uears old back then...and well I have asthma but it never trigger.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
oky and do u thing in any clinic I go,they offer a general check up or theres a specific clinic for that?.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Good that your asthma does not trigger.

To have a general or routine check up, all you need to tell your doctor that you want a general check up and general blood tests.

Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

You just need to go to a GP (general practitioner).

Request your GP to have the blood test and general examination.

Kindest regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
if I'll tell them that I want sexual health examination ,is it also means saying that i want a general or routine check up?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
also how can I get a birth control peel ? do they need to examine me for that bfore giving me?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Well, you can tell your doctor that you also want to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases and the doctor will oblige.

They will not examine you before giving the birth control pill.

You just request your doctor and he/she will give it to you.

Kindest regards