Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

Well I had my cycle from the 17th to the 20th of November.

Customer Question

well I had my cycle from the 17th to the 20th of November. My cycle is a regular one just that for the first time I menstruated twice and it started on the 26th and I'm still menstruating. I am having normal menstral cramps but the blood flow isn't like my normal blood flow. What could be the problem? I did have sex with my boyfriend but that was after the 20th
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: good I guess
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i had an abortion earlier this year
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 5 days ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

As such mid cycle bleeding can be due to hormonal imbalance or lesions of uterus like fibroid or lesion of ovary like PCOD.If the bleeding is persistent for few days it is usually advised to do a ultrasound to evaluate the uterus and pelvic organs.

Medications like Tranexamic acid may be prescribed by your doctor to control bleeding.

Also thyroid function test may also be done.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.